Peony2

Monday, June 04, 2012

I love the color blue, as in blueberries


I love this time of year when the blueberries are ripe and will often come out early in the morning and eat breakfast right off the bush.  This morning I took a stroll thru the rows and snapped some pictures.
Beautiful shade of blue.  









                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                




                                                                      

Don't they make the most delicious pies? 
A fresh bowl for breakfast.

Or  some muffins.
Til next time




5 comments:

Decor To Adore said...

Oh yes, blueberry pie, crumble, muffins...it's all delicious!

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Mmmm, love blueberries, Beverly. I usually get some with strawberries and then mix them together with a little sugar. We have them at night with a cream cheese dip as a dessert. Your blue and white dishes are perfect to go with them.

Lynn-Teacupstitches said...

Oh yummy!! I LOVE anything with blueberries :-)))
Cheers,
Lynn

shabbyfufu said...

Oh yum....I'd love some right about now!
Take care,
Janet

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Hello Beverly,
What a lovely blog you have! I am so happy to meet you!
Sounds like we have lots in common. Daddy grew up in Cumberland County, N.S. and our shores are all red here on PEI. I have lots of wonderful memories from those days spending time with the family. Thank you so much for visiting and leaving your nice comment. I'm your newest follower. Have a beautiful day.

Blessings,
Sandi