Peony2

Friday, May 25, 2012

In The Pink







Isn't this a beautiful soft pink
 The beauty of halite


 Couldn't forget these adorable  Birkis, since I live in Birkenstocks.



Who is lucky enough to live behind this Charming Door?



Pink roses and Lavender, the fragrance must be heady.



 Paeony Lactfifloria
Aren't these delicious looking squares and perfect for Tea.


For a touch of pink in your bedroom, look at this charming dresser.




Love, love, love this gorgeous settee.


I'm ready for a cup of Tea.

 "Blossom Time" from  Royal Albert and did you know it's the official china pattern for the Province of Nova Scotia.
These precious little ladies are enjoying their tea.


Come join me in my "In the Pink" Tea.


For as long as I can remember it has been my favourite color, it's the color that catches my eye first and the color I am drawn too. I hope you enjoyed this journey thru the color Pink.

Come join us at howsweetthesound for pink Saturday 4th Birthday.
http://howsweetthesound.typepad.com/my_weblog/2012/05/happy-fourth-birthday-pink-saturday-may-26-2012.html


     Til next time friends,



4 comments:

Susie Jefferson said...

oooh - LOVE all your pinks! I can't even choose a favourite, although those Birkinstocks are probably top of the list...

I'm happy to say I'm back on Blogger again - WordPress was a total disaster, people couldn't leave comments etc, and it was a nightmare to try and post - so I hope you'll come and visit now. I've done a special blinkie for the 4th Birthday Celebrations.

Happy Pink Saturday, and hugs from the UK!

LV said...

You did a very nice post on pinks today.

Anonymous said...

Love your pretty pinks.
Happy Pink Saturday!
Pat

Marie Arden said...

Love all the pretty pink and the roses. Hope you have a pink weekend